百度云资源论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[BT下载]为了弟弟/舍不得弟弟 For.My.Brother.2014.720p.BluRay.x264-RedBlade 4.4GB ...

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主

译  名 为了弟弟/舍不得弟弟
片  名 For min brors skyld
年  代 2014
国  家 丹麦
类  别 剧情/同性/家庭
语  言 丹麦语
上映日期 2014-05
片  长 117分钟
导  演 Brian Bang
主  演 Elias Munk
      Christopher Friis Jensen
      Frank Schiellerup
      Allan Karlsen

简  介

The two brothers Aske (17 years old) and Bastian (12 years old) live with their father| Lasse. Their mother died seven years earlier. Every day they live in a world
where fear| violence and alcohol are huge factors| but where the brothers' strong and close relationship means everything. Aske's fight for survival means that he
has to serve his father's sexual needs| which include abuse from the father| but also from paying customers and the father's friend Hans (who has a lot of contacts
in the pedophile environment). Aske tries everything to keep his little brother out of it all so that he won't experience the same as himself. But one day Bastian is
abused by their father and Aske's entire world is about to fall apart. The brothers choose to move to Norway| far away in the beautiful mountains. Their friendship
outshines everything! They are together and far away from their evil father... Yet one morning everything is turned upside down and suddenly their fate from home is
brought to ...

For.My.Brother.2014.720p.BluRay.x264-RedBlade

Video: x264 @ 4691 Kbps 1280x688
Audio: AC3 @ 640 Kbps
Language: Danish
Subtitles: English

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375021/

For.My.Brother.2014.720p.BluRay.x264-RedBlade[www.xixi16.com].torrent (176.92 KB, 下载次数: 0)

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|百度云资源分享吧 ( 京ICP备15014721号-2 )

本网站所有资源来自网络,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请发邮件至 [email protected],立即清除相关链接

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:10 , Processed in 0.054585 second(s), 26 queries .